There are 2 HUDs you can choose from our dispenser: HUD Fan and HUD Pro. The game play is identical, Pro version just check the height and scripts using from your avatar, so you need a bit of patience to setup your avatar to wear it.
HUD FAN INSTRUCTIONS
– Really easy, just wear it and play!
– Movements: W,A,S,D or Keyboard’s arrows.
– Sprint : press 2 times W key. You are playing the sprint when the stamina button is red (5 seconds), when is blue you can’t play again the sprint and you must wait until blue color disappear (1 second).
– Low pass: short click with left button of the mouse or C key.
– High pass and Shoot: press the left button of the mouse or E key for a while. The shoot power bar will charge.
– Header and Chilena : press the E key, before having the ball, the shoot power bar will charge.
– Tackle : short click with the C key and, if you are close to the opponent, you will take him off the ball.
– Slide: press the C key for a while.
– Throw-in: press the left button of the mouse. Depending how many seconds, the shoot power bar will grow up and the throw-in will be stronger.
– Spin: Left button of the mouse+ E or Left button of the mouse + C (left and right spin that only works with the ball atached in your feet).
IMPORTANT: you need to click on the ball each time that you want to kick off, and the ball attaches you. So when you want to rezz a new ball at middle field, make a throw in, make a corner kick, kick off after a foul…you need to click on the ball and it will attach you.
General: when an user chooses te “gk mode”, he will be as goalkeeper when he is inside his goal area and he will be as player when he is out his goal area. This is automatically.
– Movements: W,A,S,D or Keyboard’s arrows.
– Forward or Down save: S (or C) + Left button of the mouse or back arrow + Left button of the mouse.
– Up save: W + Left button of the mouse or forward arrow + Left button of the mouse.
– Right low save: D + Left button of the mouse + Shift – in Mouselook : D + Left button of the mouse
– Left low save: A + Left button of the mouse + Shift – in Mouselook : A + Left button of the mouse
– Right up save: D + Left button of the mouse + Shift + E – in Mouselook : D + E + Left button of the mouse
– Left up save: A + Left button of the mouse + Shift + E – in Mouselook : A + E + Left button of the mouse
– Shoot: when the goalkeeper has the ball attached to his hands, press the left button of the mouse for a while. The shoot power bar will charge.
– Pass with hands: when the goalkeeper has the ball attaches to his hands, press the left button of the mouse for a while + C. The shoot power bar will charge.
HUD PRO INSTRUCTIONS
There are 2 reasons becasue of the LFV HUD Pro detaches from your avatar:
1) You have attached others prims/scripts
2) You don’t have the allowed height
FIXING POINT 1
Detach all from your avatar. It’s really simple, for example Firestorm and Second Life official viewers have this option under “ME” and “Take off” option. With other viewers like Singularity, you can just click with the right button of the mouse on your avatar and you’ll find the option “Detach All”. If you are using third part viewers like Firestorm or Singularity, you are having also the LSL Client Bridge object to remove from your avatar, and yu have to do it manually.
FIXING POINT 2
Your avatar must have a height between 2.10m and 2.30m. You can fix this point in every Second Life viewers editing appearance: It’s really simple, you can do it with a right click on the mouse on your avatar with Firestorm viewer for example and searching for “appearance”. Be sure to modify the height between 2.10 and 2.30 mt.
Have you trouble with Pro Version? You can watch this simply tutorial:
– It is not allowed to make copies of any of the LFV Soccer System by using copy bots or similar products. Every usage of one of this tools on objects you are NOT the creator, is against LindenLabs TOS.
– It is not allowed to extract textures and use them on other items.
– It is is not allowed to make copies, modify, use any contect of the system (prim, script, animation, notecard, texture..) or rebuild them for rent/sale.
Violations will be reported to Linden Labs under the American DCMA Copyright Act.
As Linden Lab announces, copyright violation can lead to serious legal trouble for yourself. –> https://www.lindenlab.com/legal/second-life-terms-and-conditions
Any suggestion to improve it, please use our forum: https://www.ligafutbolvirtual.com/forum/
Copyright © 2008-2022. All rights reserved.